This visa is for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia. This visa involves a two-step process, firstly, nomination by an Australian employer and then an application under the nominated stream.
This visa is a permanent Residence visa for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia. It allows you to work in Australia under one of two streams: TRT Stream and Direct Entry Stream.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
* Have been nominated by an Australian employer in regional Australia and this nomination has been approved within six months before you apply
* Are under the age of 45 years at the time of application
* At time of application lodgement, have the required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – including holding (or being eligible for) any mandatory registration, license or professional membership
* At time of application lodgement, have appropriate English language skills
* Meet health and character requirements
* Meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.
Length of Stay : Permanently