The TSS visa is for skilled workers who want to work in Australia temporarily. This visa involves a three-step process:
Step 1: a sponsorship application by the employer
Step 2: a nomination application for a skilled position by the employer
Step 3: a visa application by the proposed employee
You might be able to get this visa, as an overseas worker, if you:
* Have been nominated for a position by an approved sponsor and that nomination has been approved
* Meet any required skills and qualifications requirements including completing any skills assessments required
* Meet English language requirements
* If in Australia, hold a substantive visa, a subclass 010 (Bridging A) visa, a subclass 020 (Bridging B) visa or a Subclass 030 (Bridging C) visa
* Have substantially complied with any conditions that apply or applied to your last visa
* Meet health and character requirements
* Meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.
Length of Stay
One to four years- depending on your nominated occupation, the =visa stgream and your circumstances.